Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Spectacular Hunter Jumper Show

This past weekend I photographed the Boise Saddle and Jump Club's Summer Spectacular Hunter Jumper Show at the Idaho Horse Park.  I had a great weekend photographing everyone.  There were lots of great jumping rounds and the horses looked fantastic!  

The hunter/jumper shows always bring back good memories of riding and showing my old horse, Simon back in Illinois where I grew up.  I occasionally pull out the old VHS tapes and watch a few of my rounds when I feel like reminiscing.  Maybe one day I will get back in the ring with my current horse, Denali when I am not photographing at one of the shows.

If anyone is interested in more information on the Boise Saddle and Jump Club their website is www.boisesaddleandjumpclub.com




Waiting for their next class to start.

No comments: