Friday, October 17, 2008

Richard, Rosie, Turbo & Casey

I was in California this past weekend for a workshop. While I was staying with my in-laws I had the chance to photograph their friends, Richard & Rosie with their dogs Turbo & Casey. I had a great time getting pictures of all of them. I couldn't have asked for cuter dogs to photograph!

I took photos of the dogs casually hanging out and some with the family. Rosie & Turbo have this amazing bond as you can see from the pictures. He is getting up there in age so this session was even more important to capture those special moments together. Casey is the younger whipper snapper that loves to push the basketball around. It is the funniest thing to watch! Sometimes he gets it a little to close to the edge & it goes into the water - good thing Richard is there to get it out!

Here are a few of the photos from the session along with a short slideshow. Enjoy!














No comments: