Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Dale Family

Last Thursday I went to photograph the Dale family.  My friend Lauren asked me to come out and get a few much overdue family photos. They have a beautiful home & barn which made getting great backgrounds for the photographs easy.  I love how barn entrance photos turned out with the mocha color - it looks so classy & old but modern.  

I also got a few photos of Courtney and her new horse, Fortune.  I am really looking forward to seeing Courtney in the show ring next year with her new buddy.  We snapped a few in the barn entrance - that is how I get the black background. Next we went out to the pasture to snap a few more pics.  I just love how beautiful the evening light is!

Here are a few photos of the family and of Courtney & Fortune.  Enjoy!
  










No comments: