Friday, October 24, 2008

1st Sessions at Jackie's Feed Store

Last Friday I set up a backdrop at Jackie's Feed Store in Middleton.  I set up a few bales of straw and a wagon wheel to give it a more western feel.  Here are a few pictures from a couple of sessions that I did.  Pet costumes in Halloween & Holiday themes are available to rent.  After Halloween I will also bring garland to hang on the wagon wheel to add a more holiday theme if someone wants it.

If you are interested in getting pictures done of your pet or family this is a great way to do it.  My session fee is $20 payable at the time of the shoot and all prints are 20% off for 2 weeks after your session.  If you don't need any pictures just stop on in to Jackie's Feed Store she has a great selection of pet, horse & livestock food along with a variety of pet supplies & toys.  

If you are interested in a session give me a call to set up a time - 208-867-3174.  I will be there Saturday 10/25 from 12-2, Friday 10/31 from 4-6, Saturday 11/8 from 12-2, Friday 11/14 from 4-6, Saturday 11/22 from 12-2, Saturday 12/6 from 12-2 and Friday 12/12 from 4-6.

Enjoy!




No comments: