Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Doolittle & Remmy

Last Friday night I went out to visit my friend's Mike & Cathy out in Emmett.  They have a nice farm - Rockinghorse Farm  www.rockinghorsefrm.com. I came out to meet Mike's (new to me) horse Remmy (the white horse) and to see Doolittle (the paint).  I haven't been out to their farm in almost 2 years.  

It was a beautiful night and the light was just gorgeous.  Both Remmy & Doolittle had fun running around in the pasture trying not to get bit up by mosquitoes which were awful!  I snapped a few shots of Mike & his big boys in between trying to get them to run or go out into the grass part of the pasture in the nice light.  You can just tell that he loves both of them!

The last picture is of Stella out in the front pasture right before the sun went down.  I don't think she could have posed any better!







No comments: