Monday, September 22, 2008

Natural Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships

Sorry, I have been a little tardy on blogging lately.  My camera has been in the shop for repair and cleaning so I haven't been out taking pictures.  

Lately I have had a few jobs that are not related to horses - except for the fact that I got most of the jobs from connections associated with people at the horse shows. On Saturday I photographed a bodybuilding championship, a mock evacuation on Thunder Mountain Line & my lovely husband, Ben set up a table with information at our friend's business - Tumble Time which was having an open house.  Tomorrow I am leaving for Las Vegas for 5 days to photograph at the JUS convention at Bally's.  I have never done anything like this so it should be interesting!  

Here are a few pictures from the bodybuilding competition.  Everyone looked fantastic and I applaud everyone there for the dedication to achieve their bodies.  I couldn't do because I refuse to give up chocolate & sweets!  The last one is of my friend, Lori.  Doesn't she look great!  Enjoy!




No comments: