Monday, September 8, 2008

Howard Family

On Sunday I met the Howard family at the Boise Train Depot for family portraits.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  I had not been to the Depot until I stopped by last week to check it out for this photo shoot.  It is a great place for photos.  

I know the Howard family from the horse shows they attend.  It was really fun to photograph them in a casual environment away from the busy horse shows I see them at.  Occasionally I get to see my horse show clients in "street clothes" and sometimes I don't even recognize them when they are away from their horses.  

Here are a few photos from the session.  I used a couple of new color actions on the images.  The first one is regular color, the 2nd is Mocha, the 3rd is a high contrast color -it really makes the picture "pop", the 4th is regular color and the last is a half sepia color which gives it a old time feel when color was just coming out.  Enjoy!





No comments: