Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goodrich Farms

A couple of weeks ago I went to Baker City for a day and a half to photograph Andalusian horses at Goodrich Farms.  It is a beautiful farm located at the base of the mountains in the Baker valley.  I was lucking to see the elk come into the pastures at night with the horses - there is a picture posted below.

All the horses were very nice movers and had wonderful dispositions.  I had a great time visiting with Kristen Sandefur who owns Goodrich Farms with her husband, Eric.  I don't know much about the spanish horses but I came away with a greater appreciation of them.

These pictures will be used for there website that is under construction.  I will post a link later when the site is up and running for anyone interested in owning an Andalusian horse.

Enjoy a few of the pictures from the photo shoot.  I have a slideshow made but it won't load at this minute so I will try and post in a day or two. 












No comments: