Friday, August 15, 2008

Boise River Dressage Show

Last weekend I photographed the Boise River Dressage Show at Once Upon A Horse in Eagle.  There was a great turnout with many local riders & others that hauled in from Utah, Oregon & Wyoming.  It was great to see so many great rides and all the horses looked so nice!  

The show started at 7 am both days and the light was just fantastic for a few hours each morning.  On Saturday morning there was a cloud that just burst into a downpour while the sun was appearing, it made for a some really cool shots (the 2nd photo down).

I am a little behind in posting photos on my blog since I have been so busy with portrait work & this past weekend's horse show.  Look for a bunch more postings in the next few days while I get caught up.

Enjoy a few photos from the dressage show! 







No comments: