Thursday, December 18, 2008

Groundwork Clinic

I haven't been very good about keeping up with my blog - Sorry!  I have been keeping busy fulfilling lots of Christmas orders & trying to stay warm with this frigid weather.  I just thought I would share a clinic series a friend of mine - Cathy O'Donnell is putting on this winter.  I plan on attending maybe I will see some of you there!

Winter Homework Series - Groundwork

Problem Solving Through Consensus
*Boundaries
*Seeing your horse
*Forward
*Responsibility
*Self Carriage
*Relationship Repair
Using the Classical Dressage Pyramid

8 Sunday Sessions starting January 11th from 1-4 pm in Emmett, Idaho.
$25 per session or $150 for 8 sessions.
Outside horses by invitation only.

If you are interested in learning more about this series or want to sign up call Cathy at 208-866-2311.  There are limited spots available.

Check out Cathy's website and new blog (she is still working on getting this going but it has a bio about her as of this posting) www.rockinghorsefrm.com and horseinsights.blogspot.com

No comments: